If you interested please register your place here:
Below you find more information on what will be covered on the day. In a nutshell the webinar session will cover Azure VMs providing domain and ADFS single sign-on authentication for CRM online plus the configuration of Multi Factor authentication. Multi factor authentication is a process which helps protecting organization data enforcing two-factor user authentication.
- Azure and office 365 portal
- Session overview configuration steps
- Adding a domain to Azure portal
- Verify the domain
- Overview of ADFS configuration and SSL certifcate configuration
- Install & Connect to Azure powershell
- Promote the newly added domain to federated domain.
- Adding users to CRM online
- Enable Multi Factor Authentication
- Question and Answers
If you have an on-premise Dynamics CRM instance there will be relevant information to on-premise configuration scenarios with ADFS and Azure.
If you would like to contact me directly please feel free to drop me an email to: email@example.com